Mongolia nature wonder to the World | Монголын байгалийн гайхамшигийг дэлхийд
Mongolica Publishing was established in January of 2009. Mongolica Publishing is a leading independent professional publishing in nature and wildlife of Mongolia. Our team consists of various well known experts specialized by insects, fishes, amphibians, reptiles, birds, mammals, and plants of the country. The team scientific background is animal and plant taxonomy, population ecology, threat analyzes and conservation. Mongolica Publishing has been publishing several books such as Photographic Field Guide to the Birds of Mongolia, Gun Galuut Guide Book, A Dictionary of Vertebrates of Mongolia, and Saker Falcon of Mongolia in English and Mongolian languages since established. Mongolica Publishing has one of the largest natural photography data base including all vertebrates and landscapes and habitats in different zones. The Publishing is developing the video footage of various animals and plants for future development. We are planning to work on various publications, collaborating with individuals, institutions and other publishing house. Our products and services are to receive orders from different customers, publish own books and publications, and sell our publications to domestic and World markets.
Our Products and Service
- Publish Children and Adult Books with ISBN
- Publish Nature Guides with ISBN (Mongolica Nature Guides)
- Publish Nature Conservation Publication
- Publish Education Books with ISBN
- Publish Journals and other Publications
- Directory Publishing- mailing lists, telephone books, and other types of directories
- Publish Post Cards, Calendars, Reports, CD, DVD etc…
- Electronic Publications
- Mobile-based and web-based Publications
- Sell Our Publications to Mongolia and World Market
Why Mongolica Publishing
- Creative team and thinking
- High quality performance
- Professional and science-based experts
- Long term niche- product experience
- Customer –oriented service
- Variety photography and video database
Process of Publishing
1. Mongolica Team idea-based proposals and order from customers
3. Acceptance and negotiation
4. Pre-production stages (Editorial, Design, Customer Comments etc…)
6. Sales and Marketing and Distribution
- A dictionary of vertebrate animals of Mongolia. (In nine different languages). Ulaanbaatar. 317 p. (in English). In collaboration with Mongolian Ornithological Society.
- A photographic guide to the birds of Mongolia. Mongolian Ornithological Society. Admon Pub. Ulaanbaatar. 209 p. (in English). In collaboration with Mongolian Ornithological Society.
- Birds of Khurkh-Huiten River Valley. Mongolian Ornithological Society. Admon Publishing. 99 pp. (in Mongolian). In collaboration with Ministry of Enviornment and tourism, Mongolian Ornithological Society, and EAAFP.
- Manual Guide to the Electrocuted and Collided Bird in Mongolia. Mongolian Ornithological Society, National University of Mongolia. Ulaanbaatar. p.1-132. (in Mongolian). In collaboration with Ministry of Enviornment and tourism and Mongolian Ornithological Society.
- Saker Falcon in Mongolia. Монгол орны идлэг шонхор. Monograph. In collaboration with Ministry of Enviornment and tourism, Mongolian Ornithological Society, and National University of Mongolia. Ulaanbaatar 2013. p. 1-246. (in Mongolian)
- A Guide to the Animals and Plants of Gun Galuutai. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. 2013. p. 1-226. (in Mongolian and English). In collaboration with Gun Galuut CA, Steppe Forward Programme, National University of Mongolia..
- Birds of Mongolia. Calendar for 2014-2015. In collaboration with Mongolian Ornithological Society and Ministry of Sport, Culture and Tourism
- The 5th National Report of Convention on Biological Diversity, Mongolia. In collaboration with Ministry of Environment and Tourism and Steppe Forward Programme, NUM. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. P. 1-142 (in Mongolian and English).
- CBD COP12: Biodiversity of Mongolia DVD and brochure.
- Biodiversity of Mongolia. The first national photography contest album. In collaboration with Ministry of Enviornment and tourism and Mongolian Ornithological Society. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. P.1-129 (in English and Mongolian)
- The first national report of the Convention on International trade in endangered species of wild fauna and flora (CITES). MEGD, SFP, ZSL, and Mongolica Publishing. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. P.1-70 (in English and Mongolian)
- CITES brochures and leaflet for Ministry of Environment and Green Development. In collaboration with Ministry of Environment and Tourism and Steppe Forward Programme, NUM.
Tel: 976-91000148; 976-88180148; 976-99180148
Beren -50,Ulaanbaatar -17040 P.O.B 836,
Morning Post Bayangol District,